Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 365: #25 - Indulgence


25 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
I admit it. I like ice cream, even when it's colder outside than inside my freezer. That's why tonight I combined two of my indulgences and photographed a pint of ice cream. There would have been nothing exciting or appealing about an untouched pint, so I had to eat some. Ah, the sacrifices we make for our craft. I am definitely stretching myself creatively, because just when I think I won't be able to come up with a photo in the trappings of my house, I surprise myself. I did decide that black and white was the best display for this shot because it helps the texture of the ice cream sort of stand out. Well I hope you enjoy looking at this photo even half as much as I enjoyed setting it up. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment