Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 365: #30 - Highlighted Words


30 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
Today was a day that taking a photograph was not easy. Between writing a paper for class and just wanting to relax while watching the Super Bowl, picture taking was next to the last thing on my mind. However, anyone who has seen my previous work, dating back to my Kodak, know I love macro shots. The closer I get to the subject, the more intricate of detail and there is something rather amazing about those photos. Although not nearly as interesting, this is one of my favorite kind of macro shots. It is especially true of this photo because the highlighted verse is my personal favorite. These words continue to ring true in my life as do many of the words of the bible. The challenge is to continue reading beyond the highlighted passage and really take it in. Anyway, I have learned a little bit about the capabilities of the camera in low light and continue to be amazed at what it can do. I can guarantee more macro shots will come along as soon as the weather warms up. Summer will be here soon! (Wishful thinking, I know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment