Monday, February 14, 2011

Project 365: #38 - Sushi Love


38 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
This was a Valentine's Day which I will not soon forget. Not because I was head over heels in love or because it was particularly momentous but rather because of how random it was. I figured it made sense to get friends together for a meal I do not have enough but am very fond of. Sushi. Not only is it delicious but it is also a work of art. As such, it's fun to photograph. Although far from my best, I really enjoyed trying to get this shot because there was little time to do so. After all, I was starving so the scene you see did not last long at all. I think the reason this photo will stand out a year from now is because eating sushi is not a common occurrence and this will be forever linked to the most random and perhaps most fun Valentine's Day to date. Thank you Dave, Liz, Damon and Andrew for a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment