Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 365: #41 - Skyline


41 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
If you've seen my photos before you most likely came across a few skyline shots. I do enjoy the aesthetic appeal of skyscrapers breaking up an otherwise flat landscape. Although I think caught some cool shots in the past, the clarity of long exposures was never so present as it is with this lens. If you hadn't noticed, this week my goal is to shoot exclusively with L series lens. Might as well get good at using the best lens I have. Despite the fact that I really do like this photo, I see a lot of work that I can do. For one, next skyline I am going to increase the depth of field so I can better focus on all the details rather than just the immediate subject. Minneapolis is one of the coolest skylines and I am VERY thankful that it is so nice out that I can spend the time outdoors in February to capture this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment