Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project 365: #27 - Traitor?


27 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
Today's photo is nothing especially artistic but to me that is only part of the excitement. I like that I can capture a single moment in time that may never be seen again. Today, I caught one of these moments. My coworker, Anna, has got to be one of the most diehard Vikings fans. What comes with that is a deep hatred for all things Green and Gold. I never thought I'd witness the day I'd see her in Packers gear but today was that day. She had to wear it for an event at work, which she did so kicking and screaming (on the inside). My mission was to get a photo of her smiling while adorned in her Packers jersey and painted face. Well, as you can see, I caught that moment. She couldn't be happier to be wearing the Packers attire. The question remains, has she converted permanently to Packer Nation or is this a once-in-a-lifetime moment? Time shall tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment