Thursday, February 10, 2011

Project 365: #34 - Skyway


34 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
Knowing I was going to be out and about around downtown, I decided it was a good opportunity to put my HX1 to use. It's amazing how small it seems after using the Canon. One of the features of the HX! that's value can't be praised enough is the Night Mode. It allows for crisp shots in very low light without so much as thinking about flash. This was the product of that mode. It turned a dimly light skyway into the creatively colored photo you see. I have long thought that this section of the skyway would make for an interesting picture because of the design of the construction. Architecture in general offers a variety of challenges but can definitely provide for some of the most creative shots. I think going forward I will try to include at least one architecture photograph every other week at a minimum. This will be MUCH easier once winter is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment