Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project 365: #32 - Strummin'


32 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
The reason I really love photography is because it gives me an amazing opportunity to witness and capture once in a lifetime moments to the mundane. But whether it is an amazing moment or nothing particularly special, every photograph has the potential to tell a story. This photo is one that I think has just that potential. You can almost hear the guitar playing and for everyone reading this and viewing this, I'm sure there is a different song that comes to mind. I'm still working on depth of field and I have noticed that it is much easier to use selectively when you have more light at your disposal. Alas, I'm stuck with indoor halogen bulbs. As I've been thinking about how to keep the photos fresh over the next 11 months, I know I will seek out opportunities to see people playing instruments, singing and performing because each one has a different story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment