Saturday, February 5, 2011

Project 365: #28 - Bling


28 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
In preparing for the Old School Rap Party in Duluth last night, this shot caught my eye. The way the ring stood out through the lens of the shades was pretty cool. It actually helped to make the ring to stand out. Even more than just the ring, I was amazed to see this setup. I did nothing to put this shot together. I just kind of lucked into it and the composition is exactly what I would have wanted. You might have noticed the bokeh from the chain. I didn't even notice that until I looked at the photo on my computer today. Sometimes you get lucky and the "perfect" shot is just there, but that happens a lot less often than I had though before taking up photography. I've really had to hone my ability to visualize the shot I want and then make it happen by changing my perspective. But, I'll take the easy ones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment