Thursday, March 31, 2011

Project 365: #83 - Take Your Daughter to Work Day

83 of 365 by caliguyinmn
83 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ok, so no, it was not actually "Take Your Daughter to Work Day as far as I know. But that was the exact thought I had as I saw Ariana in Seth's office with Nancy and her mom. She almost looks like she intently listening and paying attention to what she is being told. However, I notice too the look of a child who has heard and sat long enough. She wanted to move. So I took some candid photos through the office window. She has got to be one of the cutest babies out there right now. And even better, she is so calm and mild-mannered. I loved being able to shoot her again but man do I want to do outdoor sessions with natural light. This indoor stuff, especially without flash is starting to get to me. Give me sunlight, warmth and long days and I will be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment