Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project 365: #57 - The Stache

57 of 365 by caliguyinmn
57 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So I've been on this rejuvenated kick with my photos. One of the things that some friends helped me to remember tonight was that I need to have fun. Now yes, I do have fun with photography, but I took fun to a new level. Fun is only fun when it's with others. I had a lot of help creating this shot. I have no idea what inspired Lizz to draw a mustache on her finger so that I could shoot her with this stellar mustache but I'm glad she did. I can honestly say, I've never smiled so much while photographing a subject as I did tonight. This is just a sample of the fun shots taken. All in all, it was a great reminder that friends make photography fun. It's not objects or even random people that get me excited about photography. I get pumped up when I get to capture my friends and family and the moments I get to spend with them.

2 comments: