Saturday, March 12, 2011

Project 365: #64 - Roar!

64 of 365 by caliguyinmn
64 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
For the last few weeks I've been wanting to incorporate a themed shot once a week as part of my Project 365. So last night as I meandered through Target I came across some Toy Story figures and instantly knew what my theme was going to be. I start with Rex because he is by far the most entertaining character in the series. I am going to be experimenting each week with a new character or set of characters and various lighting and backdrops. Be ready for the green screen week! Anyway, tonight I used a diffused light on the left and the 430EX II flash on the right off camera. There is much to learn about lighting for smaller objects and this will be a great way to do it. I'm think Buzz or Woody for next week. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment