Monday, March 21, 2011

Project 365: #73 - Waiting

73 of 365 by caliguyinmn
73 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
As winter fades and spring struggles to break through, benches like the one you see are patiently waiting to be sat on once more. All over the local park benches like this have gone vacant all winter. Well in just a few short weeks we will all be out of our houses wanting little more than to sit on a bench and just be outside. Soon this bench will be sat on by couples of all ages just talking and parents watching their kids play on the jungle gym. It will gladly endure the hot rays of the sun and the rainstorms just to finally be used for its intended purpose. Finally I was able to go outside and spend time really framing and composing a shot. You may think I'm crazy, but that is something I have been dying to do. Just to be out in weather that is tolerable while there was daylight to be intentional and allow my perfectionist side to shine. I just can't wait to get better and more efficient at taking the ideal photo. Ah summer I long for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment