Thursday, March 24, 2011

Project 365: #76 - Commute

76 of 365 by caliguyinmn
76 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Again, I was relegated to staying indoors between that thing called work and temperatures that still are barely flirting with 30 degrees. So, I thought to myself, "Self, how can I get a different kind of photograph today?" As I rode into work I saw the downtown skyline in a new way; through a frosted windshield. Rather than focus on the buildings I thought the look of the traffic lights blurred with a blurred skyline was really uniquely interesting. It's not all that much like anything I've shot so far. It's abstract which isn't my preferred style, but it definitely offers its own cool look. I am curious too see what other opportunities I come across to compose abstract shots. Unfortunately, this is not my forte so I doubt there will be much more like this, but I hope you enjoy today's photo. For tomorrow's photo think "bowling shoes".

No comments:

Post a Comment