Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project 365: #74 - Just a Tease

74 of 365 by caliguyinmn
74 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Don't be fooled. No, don't even think that this signifies the end of winter. Yes, it is a few days into spring according to the calendar, but a few inches of snow will tell a different story in the morning. That is why today's photo is of raindrops on the window. It was so very nice to see them, even if for just a day. In fact, tonight as I type this it is pouring. I really enjoy the intricate details of the minute drops. Getting the focus perfect is no easy task, and I can definitely see room for improvement. I want to better compose what I am shooting that is beyond the window to create a more stunning photo. I am glad that I was able to change the perspective today. I'll tell you right now that I refuse to photograph anything relating to snow tomorrow. I refuse, I tell you. I refuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment