Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Project 365: #75 - Sad Puppy Dog Eyes

75 of 365 by caliguyinmn
75 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
As promised, no snow. At least there isn't in the photo, but sadly more than enough fell to make us all think we were getting to go through another round of winter. Anyway, today there was a golden lab running on the trail all alone with no one near her. So, Monte called to her and she came running. She was a runaway. There is no telling how long she was outside and on the loose, but she was the most well-behaved dog I have ever seen. She was a sweet dog glad to be brought inside and given some water. At the point I took this photo she put her head on the floor and gave the sad look I captured. It's kind of crazy to be able to see that just from the eyes. Well, the local police came and picked her up and were able to locate her family. All is well, but it did remind me of how badly I want a dog of my own, especially a lab. They are by far some of the best dogs.... and subjects for an impromptu photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment