Thursday, March 17, 2011

Project 365: #69 - High Jumpin'

69 of 365 by caliguyinmn
69 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So after waking up with a headache this morning, I was still able to make it out to the St. Patrick's Day parade in St. Paul. And am I ever glad I did. It was a blast to see everyone dressed up in green, leprechaun outfits and repping their Irish heritage. The photo for today is of a "bouncing" team from St. Paul. Apparently they bounce, and bounce really high. They were catapulting members high in the air as they performed various poses. To get this shot, I was using "Al Servo" mode on my camera, where it tracks movement of the subject and is constantly attempting to keep it in focus. I'm glad I had that feature for today because people were moving constantly. (I try to mention what most people would consider very obvious.) Anyway, so here is my favorite shot. As for editing, I think it helped to remove background colors. She deserves to stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment