Friday, March 4, 2011

Project 365: #56 - For Love of the Game

56 of 365 by caliguyinmn
56 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
As I mentioned, passion for what you photograph is key. Well tonight I took that to heart and knew right away what I was going to shoot. This isn't just a shot of a baseball either. I picked up the flash I've been wanting/needing for awhile and played with it. I am entirely too excited about the lighting I can produce now in less than ideal conditions. So the combination of my love of baseball and excitement over the new flash helped to produce tonight's image. I also decided to experiment with how close I could get using my best lens. I am blown away by the clarity, even when an image is cropped and zoomed in on. It's just so crisp. I am a details guy so the more I can get the better I perceive the image as being. It won't be too much longer and baseball photos will be a common occurrence, but I hope this quenched your desire temporarily as it has mine. Play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment