Monday, March 28, 2011

Project 365: #80 - x100

80 of 365 by caliguyinmn
80 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Today I received my new carrying case for my camera. Oh my word, how I am going to enjoy using this. Not only is it approved for carry-on luggage, it also can be pulled out and used as a backpack. There is not much I can find that I would change on this. It has a TSA lock, compartment for the Mac, holds ALL of the equipment including a tripod and is just really well put together. I am not particularly excited about the photo itself, but the subject makes this photo a keeper. I now have a sturdy, reliable carrying case that still allows room for growth as needed. Today's photo is an example of a less than ideal photo still being one that stands out. Whether I take the shot of a person, place or thing, if it triggers an emotional response, it has done its job. I doubt that many of you will be as excited about this as I am, but I am thrilled to have this fine piece of luggage protecting my gear in a car, train boat or plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment