Friday, April 1, 2011

Project 365: #84 - Fruit Tart

84 of 365 by caliguyinmn
84 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Today I had a plan of exactly what I was going to shoot. There was a housewarming party I was going to and I knew there would be good shots of food just begging to be shot. Sure enough these delicious treats were as pleasing to the eye as they were to the taste buds. My personal favorites were the blueberry tarts; not too sour but sure sweet. Food shots are fun because rather than communicating a message or story, these kind of photos appeal to the viewer's sense of taste. After all, they "look" delicious, do they not? So, although I'm tired of shooting indoors, there are still some great shots to be had. And for tomorrow, I have a session..... wait for it ....outside! Time for some creativity and beautiful photos. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment