Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project 365: #53 - Vintage Cookies


53 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
I hope you have enjoyed the many photos of objects that have been shot on my living room and kitchen because I vow now that once the days get longer and warmer there will be no indoor photos. I'm getting tired of not being able to use daylight to its fullest but I still have gotten some good shots. Tonight I felt nostalgic and the cookies in the tupperware felt very old school. So I played with it and did some minor edits to help enhance that feel. Some of the photos I've taken to this point have been very plain and boring initially but after performing some magic in Lightroom, I have gotten some cool shots. The thing I really like about this is the focus. It is on like few of my shots have been and the plastic didn't make it all that easy. The lighting was interesting too which helped to create the vintage look. I have really had to look at the most boring objects during the last 53 days and find something interesting and special to get a shot I like. I'm excited to see what happens once I can roam outdoors for hours on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment