Saturday, March 26, 2011

Project 365: #78 - One Way

78 of 365 by caliguyinmn
78 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Somedays you just have to force yourself outside even when it's below freezing in late March. I'll be honest, it's really starting to get to me. But, that's not going to stop me from continuing to develop skills and learn my camera. So I went out for a walk around Lake Calhoun. The breeze was frigid and there were not many people crazy enough to be out there, leaving empty walking paths. I know shots like the one I got will not be happening this summer just because of all the foot and bike traffic. I really focused today on drawing the viewer into the photo and being symbolic. I think both were well executed especially with the use of black and white. I think everyone who sees this picture will have a different story running through their head. That is probably the coolest aspect of concept photography. The photographer has a vision of the story they are trying to tell, but everybody can interpret it differently. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment