Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project 365: #55 - Milk Me

55 of 365 by caliguyinmn
55 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ok, first, my titles are starting to get strange but I brought it tonight. At least, compared to my last few that is the case. My vision for tonight was milke splashing on cereal. Unfortunately to get the commercial over-the-top photo, it would have created quite the mess. Perhaps this will be a photo I reshoot when I have a more complicated setup and the time to clean up after. Tonight, I went without flash again and still wound up with a decently lit photo. I do see where a flash and reflector would have come in handy though. What I am starting to notice is how much better the shots are when I am either shooting something or someone I love or when I have a specific image I want to capture in my mind. You need to be excited and passionate about your photos or it will show in the shots you take. They are not as exciting or not as technically sound and for me, I am just not all that happy about the outcome. Find your inspiration and your photos will reflect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment