Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Project 365: #61 - Official

61 of 365 by caliguyinmn
61 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Well it's official I suppose. Business cards are here, and I think they are awesome. Simple, to the point and with rounded corners. The best part is it gave me the subject for today's photo. Black and white is just such a crisp and clean look and works on so many levels. This photo would have been ruined in my opinion with any color. It helps the subject to stand out a bit better, especially when combined with the shallow depth of field. Sometimes simple really is best and I hope the same holds true with the business cards. I'm excited to someday be able to take a picture of an empty box. Nothing like a little old school marketing to jump start a successful business. That being said, social media and the internet have gone a long way in getting the word out. If you want any of the business cards, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment