Friday, March 18, 2011

Project 365: #70 - Turning Over a New Leaf

70 of 365 by caliguyinmn
70 of 365 a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Today I made a decision, one that hopefully will have a good impact on my life going forward. I am done with diet soda. No, I am not giving up caffeine. I'm not crazy people. I'm not in a position to deal with the effects that would cause my body to go through. However, I'm done with aspartame. So, tea is my new source of caffeine. It is a healthier option and honestly, tastes quite good. I went out tonight and got an iced tea maker and made a fine pitcher of good ol' Lipton iced tea. I knew I wanted a shot of my cold glass of iced tea, but I didn't want the same old thing. I have used a similar perspective on a candle, but this one's a bit different. Looking at it this way, you really can't tell how full the glass is. It looks completely full, but it is well over half gone. You also can't make out that the glass is a tall bar glass. I love playing with depth of field, but have never really tried playing with perspective simultaneously. There is a lot of fun to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment