Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Project 365: #144 - Mater

144 of 365 by caliguyinmn
144 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I started what seems like ages ago to mix in a regular subject, but soon realized that was not practical, partly because of indoor confinement and lack of inspiration. However, now that I am free to roam outdoors, that missing inspiration has returned and just in time for Cars 2, which means plenty of toys to pick from. You just can't go wrong with Mater. So in the first of what should be at least several photos, I picked a pretty bland location and attempted to create something interesting in post-production. I went for an old, faded feel and sort of like it. I plan on taking this guy with me to a few locations to see what creativity might come out of me. I may have to buy another Cars figure to spice things up but I'm excited to see what I can do with just some simple toys and my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment