Monday, May 23, 2011

Project 365: #136 - Dinner

136 of 365 by caliguyinmn

136 of 365
, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ok, I can't deny it. I like Noodles, especially Wisconsin Mac and Cheese with Meatballs. It's not exactly the healthiest option, but it is oh so good. So, after riding to and from work on my bike, I figured I had burnt extra calories so I could splurge a little. On my way in I noticed the lighting created by the reflection off the door windows into Noodles. There is nothing special about the composition. Rather, I saw it as a challenge to get the Noodles logo in focus, properly exposed all while allowing the reflection to not be blown out. So I tried a setting or two and actually realized I liked the first photo I took. I figure that in doing various sessions there will almost certainly be lighting that is not ideal, but I still need to get the desired shot. The more I play with tough lighting situations the better I'm sure to get. So, here is the photo of the day. Have you had your Noodles lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment