Friday, May 27, 2011

Project 365: #139 - Sun Kissed

139 of 365 by caliguyinmn
139 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Today I had my first engagement photo session in a while. As can be assumed, I was excited to experiment with different shots to capture Chris and Jen. Confession time. It was not easy to use the sun as I wanted. Did I make it work though? Of course! I learned quite a bit how the changing angle of the sun can change the whole look of a photo. I can honestly say that I don't think I have moved and contorted in so many directions to get the desired photo in a session like I did today. Light is a tricky think, but as this photo illustrates, it can be a photographer's best friend even when it threatens to overtake the scene. Anyway, here is just the first of many photos from the engagement session. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment