Sunday, May 29, 2011

Project 365: #141 - Gangsta

141 of 365 by caliguyinmn
141 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
It never ceases to amaze me at times how the photo that ends up making the daily cut is not one I may have initially expected. Sometimes I think I'm just "playing" around but when I look at the photo as its imported on the computer, I'm pleasantly surprised. I knew my goal today was to take a portrait that focused on something different than the face. It can make a very cool photo. I had a few that would have done just fine for the day but I liked how this one in black and white just was so simple yet strong. In hindsight, maybe playing with the aperture just a bit more may have helped to not blur the face as much but that is still something I have yet to master on the spot. Oh well, it gives me more opportunities to continue photographing the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment