Saturday, May 21, 2011

Project 365: #133 - Dandelion

133 of 365 by caliguyinmn
133 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I did not have much time yesterday to get a photo between work, the rain and hanging out with my freshman guys. However, I haven't let anything stop me yet and I wasn't about to. So I grabbed the camera, very careful to not let it get drenched in the rain and went shooting. It only took about 2 minutes when I saw untouched dandelions. Since I was young I have always thought dandelions were cool, even after being told they were weeds. As far as weeds go, they are pretty darn amazing in appearance. They trump many a flower in my opinion. Although I really like this photo, it brings to light the fact that I could seriously benefit from a macro lens. Time to put it on the listof future purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment