Friday, May 6, 2011

Project 365: #119 - Late Tee Time

119 of 365 by caliguyinmn
119 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ok, so maybe I have an affinity for benches and sunsets. Today I intentionally walked 3.5 miles to this spot and back for this shot. Their is a trail that runs from the cities out west for at least 60 miles. For part of it, it dissects this golf course. It's the easiest access to a course without bringing a set of clubs. I was also very intentional about time of day as I wanted to be there right as the sun was getting ready to set. The photo was fun to take and provided me the longest walk I've taken in almost a year. It was well worth it to enjoy the 70 degree weather and the smell of bonfires and barbecues that were going on in almost all the backyards the trail passes. Now, there is plenty I would like to do differently including using a different lens. I would have loved a narrower aperture to get better focus throughout. Oh well. Enough of my perfectionist tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment