Friday, May 13, 2011

Project 365: #126 - Product of Rain

126 of 365 by caliguyinmn
126 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After not feeling all that excited about the rain, I somehow saw something that I hadn't paid much attention to. What does rain produce? Oh that's right. LIFE! The green stuff. That which I have longed for all winter. It's here and it happened so quickly, I haven't even had the time to appreciate it. Well rest assured that I do fully appreciate leaves on trees and grass growing. I actually really like the photos it allows for such as the one shown. Light and leaves create some stunning bokeh. This will not be lost on me. In fact, this has inspired me to use trees and/or bushes in the photo session tomorrow with an adorable 6 month old. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment