Monday, May 2, 2011

Project 365: #115 - Under the Rim

115 of 365 by caliguyinmn
115 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Today's photo is much more about the sky than the basketball hoop. In fact, that is the reason I decided to go outside. There was a minimal break in the clouds allowing the deep blue sky to show through. I couldn't just take a shot of the blue sky so I looked around for something of interest. Well to my surprise, the orange of the rim and the shape of the backboard did just the trick. It's not everyday you get a chance to look at an object in a new way. I mean, honestly, when was the last time you stood under the hoop and looked straight up? It's not a particularly stunning shot but rather, it is something interesting and with a uniqueness. Change the way you look at the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment