Sunday, May 8, 2011

Project 365: #121 - Pigtails

121 of 365 by caliguyinmn
121 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.

Today after church this cute little one was sitting on the table playing with her mom's purse and flowers, but paid those no attention as soon as I pointed the camera in her general direction. She was full of life and loved, LOVED, the camera. She kept giggling and turning and was just a bunch of joy. Somer days I think awhile on what kind of shot and take time to compose and expose the shot properly. Other times, as today, I just point and shoot with minimal attention paid to what the camera is set at. Now, obviously, I almost always am aware of my camera settings, but sometimes only enough to make sure I get the type of shot I want. This photo was shot with a lot of noise because of the indoor lighting but that's what Lightroom is for. I don't always get the shot to look exactly how I want, but postprocessing can make up for it. I really do enjoy photographing children. They are just so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment