Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project 365: #130 - A Father's Love

130 of 365 by caliguyinmn
130 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I had a cool opportunity to go back to finish a session that just wasn't able to be completed on Saturday. I was so glad I was able to. Reese is just adorable but what I really enjoyed was seeing the way her dad, Jason, adores her. It is priceless and a big reason I love doing sessions with little ones. The parents eyes light up when they see a smile. It's sort of contagious. I am so fortunate to capture such amazingly precious moments. I know that these kind of photos will NEVER get old. I just want to take this opportunity to thank Jessica and Jason for having me out to help capture Reese while she is still little. Heaven knows it won't be that way forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment