Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Project 365: #124 - PB & Chair

124 of 365 by caliguyinmn
124 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I have made a point of taking my camera with me as much as possible. Today was an example of how photos can present themselves in the strangest of ways. I mean, when do you ever expect to see a piece of bread with peanut butter spread on it just sitting on a chair and in the office no less. It just doesn't happen. Well, it did today for me and I was there camera in hand, ready to shoot. I went for more of an abstract composition and am pretty pleased with the end result. I can honestly say, I never thought I might take a photo of such a randomly placed object but I do enjoy these opportunities. It can be better to just capture the randomness of everyday life than take a posed setup shot. And this coming from a guy who does photography as a side job.

No comments:

Post a Comment