Sunday, May 22, 2011

Project 365: #135 - Killer

135 of 365 by caliguyinmn
135 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So, once I heard about the small litter of kittens a friend from church had, I instantly thought of what cool photo opportunity it might be. However, as soon as she saw the pictures she posted, I knew I might want one myself. I went over today to check it out and of course to get some photos. After seeing this cute little guy I was hooked. He has got such a cool personality, curious, adventurous and just a bit crazy. He jumped from the couch at one point, totally unprovoked, and flipped completely over. He got right up and ran to play with his siblings. It'll be a couple months still before I can bring him home, but for the time being, I'll have to make regular trips to see him. The trick now is to figure out a name. I have a few in mind, Killer being one, but would love any and all ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment