Saturday, May 21, 2011

Project 365: #134 - False Alarm

134 of 365 by caliguyinmn
134 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After my date tonight, I took the opportunity presented to me to try to capture the sky opening up. Maybe it wasn't too late for the rapture. Well, as I headed on to Stone Arch Bridge, which I though might make for a dramatic rapture/cityscape photo, the clouds overhead had a slight reddish glow to them. It was enhanced by doing a long exposure and most likely as a result of the lights below. Nonetheless, it still looked pretty awesome, especially in light of the prediction. Well, this is not a photo of the skies opening up to rapture us all. Hopefully, if that had been the case, you wouldn't be seeing this photo. Oh well, maybe next time it will be a bit more jaw-dropping an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment