Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Project 365: #123 - Backlit Bimmer

123 of 365 by caliguyinmn
123 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After running and errand at the mall, I noticed this very picturesque scene created as the sun emerged from behind a large bank of clouds. As I approached my vehicle I was presented with this prize of a vehicle, a BMW. I couldn't help notice how the BMW had an awesome reflection from the sun behind it. It was really as awesome as it looks. The clouds were overhead and starting to dump want became one heck of a hailstorm, so I had minimal time to setup and take the photo. It was a very tight aperture but still I was able to take the shot without a tripod. I suppose the sun can be helpful. Who knew?! Now, for those of you who think I am mistaken in my word selection for nickname of a BMW, ask a true aficionado. I know I had to!

No comments:

Post a Comment