Thursday, May 5, 2011

Project 365: #118 - Siesta

118 of 365 by caliguyinmn
118 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
After a good night of eating and drinking, it is rather obvious that the Cinco de Mayo celebration is not complete without the siesta. In fact, as I'm writing this and looking at the photo, my eyes are half open. It is easy to forget the effects of good Mexican food and margaritas on the body. I feel lethargic and very sleepy. I really do like this photo though because it seems to communicate the feeling of relaxation, or in this case, exhaustion. It does so best in black and white because removing color helps those viewing this to look at it in a different way. Ok, I seem to be lacking any real ability to make any resemblance of sense, so I bid you all a final Happy Cinco de Mayo and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment