Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Project 365: #131 - Intensity

131 of 365 by caliguyinmn
131 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
For those who haven't been paying attention, I love photographing eyes. They are all so amazing. However, this is the first of the Project 365 that I solely focused on the eyes. It took quite a bit of cropping so it isn't as crisp as it would be as a full resolution image, but I still think it is pretty crisp. I do want to try a similar shot but with one of my L-Series lenses because I suspect it'll be just a bit crisper. I bet though, I might be one of the only people who notices the very minute differences. It's crazy how much black and white makes the intensity of Derek's stare just pop. There is no doubt what his expression is as you can tell so much more from the eyes than any other facial feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment