Friday, May 13, 2011

Project 365: #125 - All About the Lincolns


125 of 365 by caliguyinmn
125 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.

Sorry this one is a day late. You can thank Blogger for that as they were having issues yesterday. Anyway, yesterday was rainy and cold (relatively speaking) so I was better off capturing the image around the house. I saw a nice stack of dollar bills that I had left on the table and instantly saw the shot. It is about as simple a shot as there is, but it also is among my personal favs. It has really good color and depth of field. The one thing this photo reminds me of though is that if pictures are worth a thousand words and are supposed to tell a story; what is the story here? I want to work much more on telling a good story with more of my images. I think this is ironic, but Lincoln has been called somewhat of a good storyteller, but yet his face is hidden in this shot, just as is the potential story of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment