Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project 365: #96 - Night Sky

96 of 365 by caliguyinmn
96 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Today was one of the few challenging ones I've had where as the day drew to a close, I was still without a good photo. At that point I remembered one of my previous posts about just looking up. I'm glad I did tonight because the night sky was pretty amazing. Rather than just a boring moon and a few specs that are stars, the clouds turned it into this scene that was out of some sci-fi spacey film. You can't see the moon clearly as it's hiding behind the etherial clouds but the flare the light off the moon created is cool. You can even see the scattered stars pretty clearly. It's the closest thing to an epic shot I've had so far in the Project 365. Again, there is plenty I want to fix but there is far more I enjoy about this. I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment