Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Project 365: #109 - Growth

109 of 365 by caliguyinmn
109 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I was fortunate enough to catch a break in the rain to do a bit of shooting. As I was perusing around outside for something to catch my eye, I thought about what the rain brings about. Things grow when it rains. Captain Obvious I for sure am, but it caused me to look closer to the ground. A whole new world is opened when you change your eye level. I went out thinking I would use my zoom lens to capture something in the distance but it turned out that it helped magnify the ground below my feet. I am still so impressed by the image quality it produces. I might need to start using it more for general purposes just to see what results it may produce. Pretty soon the sprouts of grass will be a full and green lawn. Spring has sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment