Friday, April 15, 2011

Project 365: #98 - Hanging Garden

98 of 365 by caliguyinmn
98 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Again, as yesterday, today's photo was very intentional. I was going for a specific type of photo and got it. I was looking to shoot something that is common at various wedding reception venues. It is easy to take solid photos of the individuals at a party but not always easy to capture good photos of the details. So tonight at our mission trip event I noticed these hanging flowers/plants. It just cried "reception" so I shot it. No, this photo may not be the most exciting picture in my Project 365, but I have a bit of a better understanding on what it takes to get the exposure and color right. Some of it can be accomplished on the camera and the rest is done in postprocessing. I can definitely see some variation of this shot being taken as part of a wedding session. Perhaps this may be something to add to my shot list.

No comments:

Post a Comment