Friday, April 22, 2011

Project 365: #105 - The After Bath

105 of 365 by caliguyinmn
105 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
The day has finally arrived and I get to see my two favorite little girls for the weekend! There is little in this world that gets me this excited. So, of course, I had to pull out the camera right away. It was initially frustrating as they both decided it was time to get shy around me. That didn't last long though and they came into their own. I am still amazed at how much they cooperate and look right at the camera with almost no coaxing. I absolutely love them both but Penny gets the first photo shout out of the weekend. She is just such a cutie and when I shot this I looked at it on the screen and instantly knew it was going to be today's photo. You can count on more being put up on my website. I'll post as soon as those are all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment