Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project 365: #102 - Noodles

102 of 365 by caliguyinmn
102 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Tonight was a good night for Thai food with friends. And this made for a great photo opportunity as well. Noodles are especially photogenic, especially pad thai. Pad thai is one of my favorite foods, particularly when it is spicy and tonight, was it ever. Food photography is all about composition and depth of field. You gotta make the food look at least as good as it tastes. It's tough when you are using just available light as opposed to using off camera lighting. Nonetheless, the detail of this photo accomplishes what I wanted it to tonight. You can see the noodle glisten and the dryness of the nuts. I would have loved better lighting but all in all I am pleased. If you are hungry reading this, may I recommend some thai food tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment