Thursday, April 28, 2011

Project 365: #111 - Sprout

111 of 365 by caliguyinmn
111 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I think I'm still desperate for signs of spring as evidenced by my photos of the very few hints that have existed. I mean, look at this one. One semi-sign of budding life. Seriously, one sole bud and somehow my eye catches it. So I did what any good photographer would do and tried compose a cool shot. I experimented with using the out of focus elements to add to the texture of the photo. It actually turned out kind of artsy. The only thing I wish had turned out better was the amount of glow effect but it's nothing to complain about. The coolest part in my humble opinion is the color of the sky. It was this perfect mix of blue and orange and just completed this shot. I swear, I will get plenty of nature shots once the trees have all filled out, but for now I don't think I can do many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment