Monday, April 4, 2011

Project 365: #87 - Camera Shy

87 of 365 by caliguyinmn
87 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
So maybe camera shy is not the best way to describe this dog. Let's just say she didn't care for the camera one bit. Not only did she not care for the camera, but anytime I came near her the rest of the night she was hesitant to let me within arm's length. I just love this shot because she looks like she is saying "Get that dang thing out of my face before I bite you... again." I can hear her growl as I took this. You can tell she is a sweet dog, but you get a camera around here and she is not the same at all. Lessons learned tonight: Be careful when you mix photography and animals, and always ask your subject if she is comfortable with you photographing her first.

No comments:

Post a Comment