Saturday, April 9, 2011

Project 365: #92 - Blowin' Smoke

92 of 365 by caliguyinmn
92 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I decided for today's photo that I wanted an action shot. Now, this may not be a typical action shot but it definitely tested me. This photo is far from perfect and I'll spare you from my usual rants about how it can be better, but I do really like how the smoke came out. I've thought how this might look and I want to keep trying this kind of photo. It came out well from a profile perspective and I think it would be really cool from a few different angles. Black and white was for sure the way to go with the smoke and 20's attire. With temperatures set to be in the seventies tomorrow, you can count on some more outdoor photos to come. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment