Saturday, April 30, 2011

Project 365: #112 - Hot Fork

112 of 365 by caliguyinmn
112 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Tonight presented little opportunity to take what I normally would considered a good photo. I went the entire day without even seeing my camera. However, I always have some camera on me, even if it is my slightly damaged cell phone camera. Despite not being able to have the sort of control over the image I usually do, I still came away with an interesting shot. Well at the pub one of my friends decided to play with fork in the candle. In the dimly-lit atmosphere, the light of the camera stood out and the fork made for a cool composition. It is far from the best so far, but it does present a new challenge and hopefully help me to appreciate the 40D that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment